Pages
▼
Thursday, 27 December 2012
Christmas presents
Hello ladies, Christmas seems to be retreating quickly into the past so I thought I'd better show you what Santa brought me, the crafty stuff anyway.
This gorgeous bundle wasn't a present, but rather a giveaway win than I collected from my mum's on Christmas day.
I won it from the lovely Monica of Mountain of the Dragon - I don't usually do advertising, but I'm hosting her button as she was wonderful to deal with, so kind and lovely. Go and buy stuff from her. Now!
The in-laws bought me some FQs of Summersville...
And my lovely parents bought me this seam tool. I haven't had a chance to try it yet, wonder if ANYTHING could improve my seams?
I also got a pack of Gutterman threads,
A clay extruder,
and a set of jewellery hammers.
Not bizarre gifts at all! Oh, there was also a book or two or nine to add to my collection, a voucher for a dressmaking course from my parents, a voucher for a silversmithing course from Mr CA and 2 mosaic kits!
I also had not one, but two parcels from my lovely and very generous friend Sandra.
I recognise this fabric and I want to tell you what it's called but I can't remember! It's gorgeous though, and my favourite colours!
Parcel 2 contained this FAB zipper pouch, love the shape, love the fabric and check out that quilting!
Lined with what might or might not be a DS print.
She also tucked in these little labels (no idea whose present I could put them on!) and the typewriter sticker came with the fabric.
Thanks Sandra, you're a star, but you know that!
So, looks like I'd better get busy next year...
6 comments:
To comply with EU data collection rules:
I don't collect your data in any shape or form. I will email you a reply to your comment, but I don't keep a record of your email address. If you don't want me to see your email address, don't comment.
I don't collect cookies. I'm not entirely sure what they are or how I'd go about collecting them. Google might though. In fact I'm positive they do. You'll have to ask them what they do with them as I don't know.
Nice haul!! Now get busy! lol
ReplyDeletewhat fun gifts you got... so much to play with for the next year...
ReplyDeleteHugz
I'm glad the goodies arrived in time - it seems our post offices played very nicely this Christmas! The fabrics are from the Perfectly Perched collection by Laurie Wisbrun - Swirls (in Celebration) and Nesting Chairs (in Celebration) --- and yes, the lining of the zippy is a DS print :) I've discovered Laurie's designs recently - I got donkey and raindrop prints a few months ago, and it just so happens that our Nancy got me a set of LW fat quarters - a "Brrr!" bundle in similar red + aqua/turquoise colours - LUSCIOUS!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your Flea Market Fancy win- lucky you! And as if I need an excuse to take a look at a fabric shop Id not heard of before... ;)
ReplyDeleteLooks like you have been good all year if that list of presents is anything to go by!
ReplyDeleteOh wow you are going to be a busy little crafter this year!!
ReplyDeleteYou have some fab fabrics there and I'm intrigued at the clay contraption thingy.