Ooops, that wasn't on any of my lists... I'm starting to think I should do the cover kit challenge, just so I have a list to cross these things off of... cover kit from recent issue of Cross Stitcher magazine
I don't collect your data in any shape or form. I will email you a reply to your comment, but I don't keep a record of your email address. If you don't want me to see your email address, don't comment.
I don't collect cookies. I'm not entirely sure what they are or how I'd go about collecting them. Google might though. In fact I'm positive they do. You'll have to ask them what they do with them as I don't know.
Lovely...
ReplyDeleteHave a nice weekend !
Anna
Hello
ReplyDeleteJust found your blog.
Your finish is very sweet!
Have a good weekend (:
Don't be dull, add it to your list then you can tick it off :)
ReplyDeleteLovely finish, but no comment on the challenge list!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty.
ReplyDeleteGillx
Who can resist a little bit of cross stitch. I love your flower.
ReplyDeletelol Making those extra things that aren't on your list just makes your list longer....that's fun!! lol
ReplyDeleteCheers, Anita.
I'm all for writing up a list just so I can cross things off - I love doing that :D
ReplyDeleteVery cute! Looks like a quick stitch!
ReplyDeleteThat's pretty. Some of the cover kits are good for a bit of light relief
ReplyDeleteI'm with Samantha on this one - add it to your list then have the satisfaction of crossing it off!
ReplyDeleteI love this cross stitch!
ReplyDeleteWell of course you need another list, it is not as if you that many already!
ReplyDelete