I must remember to buy handmade more often!
Pages
▼
Wednesday, 28 August 2013
supporting handmade
I made a pledge to myself a few months ago to buy one handmade item a month. And then... I forgot! Last week on holiday we visited Lynmouth and Lynton for a day out and came across the Lyn Valley Craft Centre. It was full of the work of various artistes and artisans and I couldn't resist one of the necklaces I came across.
Isn't it gorgeous? It was made by Dancing Dragonflies, that's a link to her Folksy shop.
I must remember to buy handmade more often!
I must remember to buy handmade more often!
7 comments:
To comply with EU data collection rules:
I don't collect your data in any shape or form. I will email you a reply to your comment, but I don't keep a record of your email address. If you don't want me to see your email address, don't comment.
I don't collect cookies. I'm not entirely sure what they are or how I'd go about collecting them. Google might though. In fact I'm positive they do. You'll have to ask them what they do with them as I don't know.
That's beautiful!! Really gorgeous! :)
ReplyDeleteOoh that's just gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty necklace, used to enjoy strolling around Lynton and Lynmouth, a very lovely drive from where we used to live nr South Molton.
ReplyDeleteI love that! It's so pretty! Whenever I go away, I try to buy handmade as much as possible too.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous, indeed !
ReplyDeleteHug
Anna
It's a beautiful place to go and visit too. Love the stripes in the blue
ReplyDeleteGorgeous necklace and a great resolution too !
ReplyDelete