Pages

Thursday, 6 August 2015

Beaded flowers

What happens when you take some size 6 beads and some 0.3mm beading wire?


In my case, this is what happens.


About 30 simple beaded flowers for a bead-bombing display at The Bead Shop Nottingham.





5 comments:

  1. A bonanza of beaded flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had some fun time playing with your beads. I clicked through to The Bead Shop and watched the video they have posted. What a neat little shop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Wendy! Very cute little beaded flowers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure what bead bombing is, but I'm looking forward to seeing photographic evidence including your cute flowers!

    ReplyDelete

To comply with EU data collection rules:

I don't collect your data in any shape or form. I will email you a reply to your comment, but I don't keep a record of your email address. If you don't want me to see your email address, don't comment.

I don't collect cookies. I'm not entirely sure what they are or how I'd go about collecting them. Google might though. In fact I'm positive they do. You'll have to ask them what they do with them as I don't know.