I don't collect your data in any shape or form. I will email you a reply to your comment, but I don't keep a record of your email address. If you don't want me to see your email address, don't comment.
I don't collect cookies. I'm not entirely sure what they are or how I'd go about collecting them. Google might though. In fact I'm positive they do. You'll have to ask them what they do with them as I don't know.
Heehee Rudy is a cutie - what are you going to use him for?
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute. I love the button nose.
ReplyDeleteAww very cute love the button nose! I must have that kit somewhere I but every cross stitcher I'm off to dig it out x
ReplyDeleteAdorable!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletelove it!
ReplyDeleteHugz
lol! Gotta love that nose!!
ReplyDeleteCute piece of work.
Cheers, Anita.
So cute!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE!
ReplyDeleteLOVE!
ReplyDeleteP.S. yes, that's love, love, love!
ReplyDeleteLOVE!
ReplyDelete