Pages

Monday, 23 September 2013

A little bag and a giveaway

Good morning ladies.  Back to work after a long weekend.  I had Friday off to watch Mr CA jump out of a plane.  Luckily, some bloke strapped himself to him and wore a parachute or I could have been off work today spending his life insurance ;0)

When I showed you the completed alphabet chart, I mentioned I'd tried to make a drawstring bag for the letters and failed.  Well I tried again and succeeded!



Just a simple drawstring bag, made from the same fabric as the backing of the chart and with a pink spotty lining.



My god-daughter's birthday was last Saturday and so I took it over.  It was a huge hit and she played with it straight away!  I'd call that a success.




As for the giveaway part, does anyone want these magazines?  All are duplicates that I have:




Beads & Beyond August 2012 (been meaning to give this away for... well, a year!)




Beads & Beyond August 2013




Cross Stitcher January 2013

If you want one/all of them, please just let me know which one in the comments.  And make sure I have a way of contacting you, so if you're a no-reply blogger, or if no-one has ever emailed you a reply to a comment you've left on their blog, please leave your email address too.

6 comments:

  1. So satisfying for you that your god-daughter played with your gift straight away, a lovely keepsake too. I would love to win your copy of cross stitcher, it was cross stitching that started me on my journey and I always go back to it, having said that I love beading too lol, thank you for the chance to enter your giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh cross stitcher please! Thanks Wendy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pouch came out great!!! I love it! I'll pass on the magazines; it would cost a small fortune to send them to the USA and I've found that so many of the craft mags are 95% ads and the other 5% are projects I would never do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your wee bag and I would love either of the bead mags!

    Thanks for the giveaway!

    Alison
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad she enjoyed it, although I'm not surprised, it looked as if it would be fun

    ReplyDelete

To comply with EU data collection rules:

I don't collect your data in any shape or form. I will email you a reply to your comment, but I don't keep a record of your email address. If you don't want me to see your email address, don't comment.

I don't collect cookies. I'm not entirely sure what they are or how I'd go about collecting them. Google might though. In fact I'm positive they do. You'll have to ask them what they do with them as I don't know.