Pages

Wednesday, 16 October 2013

What I'm working on

Is this.



It's called Oast Houses and is another one in the Heritage series, following on from the tram one I did back in April.  I'm aiming for a set of 3 for my dad.  

I meant to take photos each night to show the progression and how slow it is, but I forgot.  Bet you're all gutted.

Thanks for all the messages of support over the last week, it really means a lot to me.  Depression makes you feel very isolated and I never know whether I should write about it here or not.  I'm glad I did, you made me feel very much included, so thank you all.

6 comments:

  1. This should be a lovely companion for the trams. I love the look of oast houses

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that train cross stitch, Wendy!!! A set of three will make a fantastic present. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about the depression...hope each day gets better for you.
    Your stitching looks great. I love these designs and I'm sure your dad will too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oast houses!!! Where they store or dry hops, I believe? I know Kent Goldings are grown there in merry old England.

    ReplyDelete
  5. {{{{{Wendy}}}}} <--- maple syrup hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure your Dad will love these designs - they're very atmospheric aren't they?
    Glad you're feeling a bit better x

    ukcitycrafter@live.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

To comply with EU data collection rules:

I don't collect your data in any shape or form. I will email you a reply to your comment, but I don't keep a record of your email address. If you don't want me to see your email address, don't comment.

I don't collect cookies. I'm not entirely sure what they are or how I'd go about collecting them. Google might though. In fact I'm positive they do. You'll have to ask them what they do with them as I don't know.