Pages

Sunday, 17 November 2013

flock of robins

It's nearly Christmas.  There, I've said it.  I love Christmas, yet the thought of it so early in the year makes me feel a bit ill.  Christmas shouldn't start until December.  Says the girl who's been making Christmas decorations in November.  Though I have an excuse, I've got a craft fair at the beginning of December and need some stock.


Made from felt, hand sewn and lightly padded.  


This one looks a bit sad.  Poor robin.  Does 4 constitute a flock?







10 comments:

  1. Hope the fair goes well for you. I have one more booked in, and then I think that's it for me this year

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I have a weak spot for robins and for me even one makes a flock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww!!!! Aren't they adorable?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're so cute. I wish I could start some Christmas sewing. I'll probably be doing mine the week before LOLLL

    ReplyDelete
  5. These robins are cute! Good luck at the fair :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck @ the craft fair, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This year I'm not being a scrooge, so no one else is allowed to either!!!!! Love your flocking robins :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute little robins, always s joy to see one in the garden, so far this winter they have not appeared.Last year I had one that I fed in the front garden who used to come every day

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute!

    These should sell like the proverbial hot cakes!

    ReplyDelete

To comply with EU data collection rules:

I don't collect your data in any shape or form. I will email you a reply to your comment, but I don't keep a record of your email address. If you don't want me to see your email address, don't comment.

I don't collect cookies. I'm not entirely sure what they are or how I'd go about collecting them. Google might though. In fact I'm positive they do. You'll have to ask them what they do with them as I don't know.