Wednesday 1 September 2010

Card making

There is such a lot to say about the craft of card making.  I've been doing it for more than 7 years now and still love to make cards.  I've tried most of the techniques going and don't really have a favourite, I just use whatever feels right on a card. 

I could now post up hundreds and hundreds of card photos but that would take up far too much room and try your patience!  If you want to see my work, or even buy some, they are available on my website http://www.papercuts.org.uk/.  The website is in the process of being renovated at the moment, it's in the hands of my friend over at Clarified Web Design http://www.clarifiedweb.co.uk/, a fantastic little web design company if you're looking for one, though she is waiting for me to get moving on sending her more photos!

Card making is something that I intend to blog about, but the back story is too long to publish here so I'll just leave you with a couple of cards I made recently.


No comments: