Monday 8 November 2010

Craft Fair spoils

Morning all,

I thought I'd start the post with my spoils from the HobbyCraft Show at the NEC on Friday.  We had a brilliant day (despite getting lost - Sat Nav seems to think that the Ramada hotel is the NEC) and came home exhausted.  I had a LOT of bags!

I bagged some coloured Aida and evenweave fabric, some Aida bands, some pretty cords and metallic thread, new embroidery hoops and a couple of bargin cross stitch kits.


These are knitted and crocheted bracelets - made with wire and beads.  I can't wait to give this a go.  There was a demonstration on the stall and I had a go at knitting with wire, it was quite easy though I think I'll need to practice the tension a bit.


Stickers!  I always tell myself I wont buy any more stickers, but I just love these little underwear stickers.  The black and silver peel offs are for my Christmas cards and I got some little wooden hearts too.


Essentials - finger lift tape, brad/bead organisers, tape runners, bobbin organiser, pokey tool, embroidery scissors.  Boring but necessary.


Fabric, yay!!  The ones at the bottom are half metres for the bag I'm going to make, then the rolled ones are fat quarters, the bag is a pack to make a bag (though I may not) and then I have panels...



...to make a mobile.  I also bought a bag pattern for me and one for mum.  She chose it and I'll make it for mother's day so she'll have a chance to forget!



A hanger for a panel, bookmarks to add beads to, magnetic strip, charms (a special Piglet one for mum, though I didn't use it...), ribbon, waxed wire.



Fab wool!




And last but not least, these gorgeous iron on's.


I have now had to publish this post 4 times, each time I do, Blogger rearranges it and misses bits out.  It's now removed 9 of my pictures and the text I'd spent ages typing.  I will put that into a new post and maybe I'll be allowed to publish this one correctly.

3 comments:

Joanna @ ShapeMoth said...

So many goodies :) Fabrics are amazing!
Jo&cats

Libby said...

What a haul!!! You did good Girl!

Thendral said...

OMG!!! your collections are beautiful.