Wednesday 1 December 2010

Cathy's Christmas Countdown - December

Today is the final round of the Christmas Countdown over at Cathy's blog so here is my roundup of my Christmas present makes for the month.  Unfortunately there's no new items there, there would have been but I was struck down with the most awful migraine on Monday night that I didn't get rid of until this morning.

So without further ado, here is my list:

1. accessories pouch to go with the sewing machine cover from October
2. Pin cushion to match
3. Matching needle book
4. set of notecards

5. Set of drawing pins

6. Fabric covered box

7. Fabric covered noticeboard

8. Notebook cover with embroidery

9. Basketweave scarf

10. Cross stitch draw-string bag
11. and last, but not least, the cushion made with my Angel Friends stitchery

I haven't done quite as well as last month, and I still have loads of presents to go, but at least I've made a start.  Thanks Cathy for spurring me on!  I think I'm going to start my preparation for Christmas 2011 in January, I'm serious!

We've got lots of lovely snow here and the road to work (I commute about 45 minutes each way from Nottingham to Loughborough for work) is a bit dangerous, but not that bad... yet.  I'm really hoping to get snowed in tomorrow, that would be a great excuse to sit around and make presents!

5 comments:

CJ said...

WOW!!! Wendy, I am so impressed with your progress ~ I love the variety of your projects, all are so cute!! and yes! please add another post if you want to. Just let me know and I will add your link.
This has been fun! and I agree with you ~ next year I need to start in January too :) humm ... thinking, thinking ... maybe I'll come up with something for that idea :)
Thanks for playing again this month!!
Hugz,
Cathy♥♥

Pootle said...

Wow, you have been alot busier than I have! Ive only managed 3 gifts and some santa sacks so far!! Well done on getting so much done!! Piggy pincushion has to be my fave! x

Ms Muffin said...

Wow, you finished so much! Amazing!
I am loving all your things. And that pig-fabric you used is just out of this world cute!!!

RobynLouise said...

Lovely items you've made. I think you have the right idea about starting in January each year!

Fowl Single File said...

Love the little piggies...and I'm a nut for anything that coordinates - I hope you're giving all the pig stuff to the same person. Great job on everything - including getting rid of the migraine!