Wednesday 4 June 2014

June goals

With May so successful, how will I get on in June?

Needlequest

This month is a design topic - Line.  I think I'm going to skip this one and carry on working on May's blackwork.


Sew Kitschy paper piecing bom 


This month we have a jug and glasses, let's see if I manage this month's pattern!  I actually finished May's block on Sunday but didn't get it posted in time!  I'll show you later in the month. 

2014 FAL 


A quick reminder of what's on the Follow Along List:


1. Chair cushions for dining room - done in April


2. Finish the latch hook - go Wendy, go!














3. Silhouettes x stitch - done in May


4. Jacob's quilt - done in May

5. Mosaic tray - if this doesn't get done, you all have permission to beat me.


















Something Old, Something New

"Old" - I'm putting the latch hook down as old... I really want a full house for the FAL this quarter!


"New" - I'm going to make a start on my stained glass quilt


Something New for 2014

I hope to join in again this month, let's wait and see. 


A Lovely Year of Finishes

I have a bag kit I bought years ago.  I started cutting out, so it's time to get it done and dusted.  I'll show you a photo when I get started.

Craft Book Sew along

I won the giveaway for this last month!  Now, there haven't been many participants and it's a great challenge.  All you have to do is make a project from a book or magazine and link up on this page to be in the running for the prize.  This month it's Tula Pink's City Sampler.  There's a new linky and a new prize each month.  Come and join me?

Rainbow Scrap Challenge


This month is yellow, I'm going to carry on making scrap buckets for each colour.

Smalls SAL

I will stitch Tiff or Ellis to go with Colin and Harry.
.


Related Posts


May review

May goals
April review
April goals
March review
March goals
February review 1
February review 2
February review 3
February goals
January review

9 comments:

Sarah in Stitches said...

Good luck this month, Wendy! :D

Pamela said...

You have ambitious goals! I'm cheering you on!

pennydog said...

*makes note in diary to beat Wendy* ;)

Cheryl said...

Great goals and such fun projects!

JoJo said...

You can do it Wendy!!!!! That latch hook is coming out so beautifully....the red is nice and rich. Plus how long can the tray take? don't you just have to paint it? Or do you still need to grout?

Cindy said...

Woah! What a list. You have no time for blogging, get crafting :)

Rachel said...

That mosaic tray does seem to be hanging over you...

Jo Ferguson said...

Your making great progress. You've set the bar high for the rest of us. You go girl!!!

Jane said...

I shall follow your progress with interest, I was just updating my to do list for this month