Monday 22 October 2012

more

Remember my felt flowers?  I made some more.  I just couldn't stop cutting. 



I didn't think to use white at first, but I'm glad I did as I really feel it sets the other colours off.


I also layered some colours up with green behind, I think they look like leaves.  I now have 20 felt flowers all ready for the craft fair.


I also got round to doing some more wiggly bags.  I promised these ages ago, but I assume they'll still be needed.  I've just got 3 more to do and I can send them off.


I'm hoping these ones might also be suitable for boys.

Sorry this wasn't a very exciting post, I don't feel like I have much to say today.  I've been suffering from a lot of migraines and very severe headaches recently... It might be time to go back to the doctor.

11 comments:

Pam @Threading My Way said...

I love those felt flowers!!! Hope you find an answer to the headaches!!!

Kandi said...

Oh, sorry to hear you've not been well, Migraines are dreadful and they seem to drain you for daye after too don't they? Considering you have been poorly you have been busy, more crafting than I have!
Hope you get it sorted. Hugs xx

Anonymous said...

Oh poor you :( My OH has had 4 migraines in 5 days and I'm now going to make him go to the doctors cos something just isn't right.

Your felt flowers are cute :)

Celtic Thistle said...

You will have a blooming lovely stall at the craft fair if these flowers are anything to go by!

Hope the doctor can sort out something for your headaches.

JoJo said...

I do love those felt flowers! when is your craft show? I'm doing one on 11/10!

Sandra :) said...

Sorry about your migraines - I hope you can get some relief. Cute flowers - maybe you should make some poinsettia coloured ones - they'd probably do well at this time of the year - you could display one/some as embellishments on a gift package ... or ???

Unknown said...

I know I'm a devil ... never thought of myself as a crafty one .... lol

I think those flowers are pretty too, can see how cutting felt can become addictive

What makes those bags 'wiggly'? Or am I a dense crafty devil ;)))

Hope you've got rid of that nasty migraine

Mecki x

CeLynn said...

Sorry to hear about the headaches,I suffer from tension headaches,so I feel your pain (sort of). The flowers are very pretty! Hope you feel better soon :)

Simone de Klerk said...

Those flowers are beautiful! Fun colors too.

Kerryp77 said...

Gorgeous flowers and cute bags. Sorry to hear about your migraines, they're no fun at all.

Melissa said...

Your felt flowers look great. I like the colors you chose.