Thursday 1 December 2011

LANT roundup

It's time for another roundup of the lovely ladies who've linked to the LANT Linky (and other words beginning with L that I couldn't shoe-horn into that sentence...).  For those that are new here, I'm trying to get the world to try a new craft or a new technique within a craft they do - to push the boundaries, and I want to see the results!  I try new things all the time with varying degrees of success and love to see other people trying things to.

Here's a roundup of the latest additions to the ongoing linky party.

Elizabeth tried her hand at crochet:

110_5456

Sandra did some twin needle stitching:








And Mindy had a go at 4 new techniques!  She tried felting:



Crocheting a beaded rope (with a tutorial):



Broomstick lace:



And Iris folding:



Well done ladies!  Remember, you can link up a project anytime.  You don't need to do anything special, you don't have to follow me or link to my blog (though you can link to the linky if you like), just go to the LANT linky page and link up your blog post.  You can join in just once, you can do a LANT every month as I'm trying to do, or you can do one every day!  There is no limit to the number you can link up.

No comments: