Welcome to July...
This month is crockery and tablewear. Not quite sure what to make of this...
Sew Kitschy paper piecing bom
This month we have a really funky radio, chances of me getting it done are small, but I hope I do!
Something Old, Something New
"Old" - I don't have much that's really old. I think I'll try to get the Cuzco quilt top finished.
"New" - My new will be the bunny softie below.
Something New for 2014
I hope to join in again this month, let's wait and see.
A Lovely Year of Finishes
I'm going to make the June bag from the bag of the month club.
Craft Book Sew along
There will definitely be at least one entry this month, I have several books I need to review.
Rainbow Scrap Challenge
This month is red, I'm going to carry on making scrap buckets for each colour. I need to get the yellow scrap panel made up into a basket too.
I've got a travelling bunny that I haven't told you about yet! All will be revealed soon...
2014 FAL Q3
I'm going ambitious this month. Throw loads of projects at the sewing machine and maybe one will get finished...
1. Bag of the Month June bag as mentioned above. I'm going to use this delicious fabric and it's all for me!
2. I want to make this bunny softie. I bought the pattern and some suitable white fabric at Harrogate last year.
3. Placemats to match my chair cushions. Are they started... ?
Well I've shoved all my scraps in a bag!
5. Hessian reindeer, bought many moons ago and now it's time
6. Mackintosh wall hanging, you know, the one that I bought that massive FQ bundle for...
7. Circle of Geese mini. Remember this top? I want to make my first mini out of it.
8. Recycling bag for our kitchen as the canvas M&S bag we've been using for years is, quite frankly, disgusting. The red and white dotty fabric is laminated and didn't cost the earth like most laminates out there. I spent hours looking for the best deal, this was about £4 a metre. I then went to The Range on the way home and saw they had the same fabric for £3 a metre. Don't you hate that?
9. Quilt And Sew On
Yes! Finally! After my lesson with the Master (post coming up), I feel ready to tackle this... well I should do by September!
10. Cuzco quilt
I want to finish making the (extra) blocks, quilt it and bind it. (ha ha ha!!!) Oh, and also name it, keep the suggestions coming please!
11. Applique cushion. Remember this? And no, I didn't iron it before I took the picture. I'm going to FMQ this and make it into a cushion.
12. Mustn't forget the latch hook rug! I will get it finished this time.
February review 1
February review 2
February review 3