Come on October, this is going to be a good month, I can feel it in my water!
This month is 3d stitches - so I'm about to have a go at stumpwork, exciting and very scary.
Something New for 2014
I hope to join in again this month, let's wait and see.
A Lovely Year of Finishes
I'm going with the Mackintosh-inspired wall hanging again. I got so much done last month, it seems unfair not to list it again.
Craft Book Sew along
There will definitely be at least one entry this month, I have several books I need to review.
Rainbow Scrap Challenge
This month is brown/black/grey. I'm going to carry on making scrap buckets for each colour. I haven't decided how I'll separate the neutrals - probably 1 for brown, 1 for black and grey and 1 for white... I might need to sort the scraps out first and see how they look.
I want to finish the mini cross stitches of my bunnies and as I've only done the boys so far, I have 2 more to go.
2014 FAL Q4
This is basically Q3 list with the 3 finished items removed!
1. Placemats to match my chair cushions from these scraps
3. Hessian reindeer, bought many moons ago and now it's time
4. Mackintosh wall hanging, here's a photo of the pattern
5. Circle of Geese mini. Remember this top? I want to make a mini out of it.
6. Quilt And Sew On
7. Cuzco quilt
It just needs sashing, making into a top, a backing made, quilting, then binding. Not much then!
8. Applique cushion. Remember this? And no, I didn't iron it before I took the picture. I'm going to FMQ this and make it into a cushion.
9. Mustn't forget the latch hook rug! I will get it finished this time. I said that last time too!
August review and September goals
February review 1
February review 2
February review 3