This month is stumpwork. I was going to do this for last month's 3d stitches (I didn't realise there was a difference!) so I don't feel I missed out now!
Something New for 2014
I hope to join in again this month, though perhaps not with as many entries as October.
A Lovely Year of Finishes
I'm going with the Mackintosh-inspired wall hanging again. It just needs binding!
Craft Book Sew along
There will definitely be at least one entry this month, I have several books I need to review.
Rainbow Scrap Challenge
I'm not sure what the colour is this month is yet. I'm going to carry on making scrap buckets for each colour though.
I want to finish the mini cross stitches of my bunnies and as I've only done the boys so far, I have 2 more to go.
2014 FAL Q4
1. Placemats to match my chair cushions from these scraps
3. Hessian reindeer, bought many moons ago and now it's time
4. Mackintosh wall hanging, here's a photo of the pattern
5. Circle of Geese mini. Remember this top? I want to make a mini out of it.
6. Quilt And Sew On
7. Cuzco quilt - so close!
8. Applique cushion. I'm going to FMQ this and make it into a cushion.
9. Mustn't forget the latch hook rug! I will get it finished this time. I said that last time too!