At the Hobbycrafts show at the NEC back in February (I think...) I bought a pattern and the beads to make a bracelet and then promptly forgot about it. The stall holder was wearing the bracelet and we asked if she had a pattern. She sold it to us for 50p. When I opened the bag last week to make this bracelet, I noticed that the pattern was by Sabine Lippert! I'm sure she shouldn't have been selling that pattern - it's just a page photocopied, not a fancy pattern.
The pattern called for Super8s. In the bag were size 11/0 and 15/0 sead beads, button beads, fire polished crystals (which I remember we'd substituted for the bicones asked for) and some Mini Duos. I decided I must have bought the Mini Duos as I liked the colour and that the pattern needed the standard Superduos. No idea why I thought that. After doing two rounds, I googled Super8 beads and found they're the same dimensions as the Mini Duos... The sample at the top is done with the Mini Duos, the bottom one with the Superduos. You can see a difference in size, but I think the pattern would probably work with both.
I just could not get the tension right on this project. Some squares are far too tight and are kind of curled over at the edges with the button bead popping out the centre. Others are too loose with the thread showing.
And of course, decent photos were not to be had...