As of last Saturday, there are only 100 days left of 2012, the idea is that we make these 100 days work for us by writing a list of what needs to be done and then checking in with a progress report November 9-11th, then post a final roundup at the end of the year. There's a linky if you want to join and there are prizes.
So, on with the list:
1. Chair cushions for mum, not even started. I haven't even taken the fabric out of the bag!
2. Finish the 2 tea wallets I started before Mother's Day!
3. Make a second quilt for Jacob
4. A new handbag for me. Much as I love the one I have, I'd like one with a top zip
5. Finish the crochet toy I'm making for Jacob - no information as I don't want to spoil the surprise
6. The bathroom curtain!
7. Items for the craft fair
- Note book covers
- Tea towels