Monday, 23 September 2013

A little bag and a giveaway

Good morning ladies.  Back to work after a long weekend.  I had Friday off to watch Mr CA jump out of a plane.  Luckily, some bloke strapped himself to him and wore a parachute or I could have been off work today spending his life insurance ;0)

When I showed you the completed alphabet chart, I mentioned I'd tried to make a drawstring bag for the letters and failed.  Well I tried again and succeeded!


Just a simple drawstring bag, made from the same fabric as the backing of the chart and with a pink spotty lining.


My god-daughter's birthday was last Saturday and so I took it over.  It was a huge hit and she played with it straight away!  I'd call that a success.


As for the giveaway part, does anyone want these magazines?  All are duplicates that I have:



Beads & Beyond August 2012 (been meaning to give this away for... well, a year!)



Beads & Beyond August 2013



Cross Stitcher January 2013

If you want one/all of them, please just let me know which one in the comments.  And make sure I have a way of contacting you, so if you're a no-reply blogger, or if no-one has ever emailed you a reply to a comment you've left on their blog, please leave your email address too.


6 comments:

Chrissie said...

So satisfying for you that your god-daughter played with your gift straight away, a lovely keepsake too. I would love to win your copy of cross stitcher, it was cross stitching that started me on my journey and I always go back to it, having said that I love beading too lol, thank you for the chance to enter your giveaway.

pennydog said...

Ooh cross stitcher please! Thanks Wendy :)

JoJo said...

The pouch came out great!!! I love it! I'll pass on the magazines; it would cost a small fortune to send them to the USA and I've found that so many of the craft mags are 95% ads and the other 5% are projects I would never do.

Alison said...

Love your wee bag and I would love either of the bead mags!

Thanks for the giveaway!

Alison
x

CeLynn said...

Love the little bag!

Jane Galley said...

I'm so glad she enjoyed it, although I'm not surprised, it looked as if it would be fun