Friday 24 January 2014

Features

Morning people,
I've just popped in to point you to a couple of links, I'll be back later tonight with the Grow Your Blog post.

Firstly, the lovely Pam at Threading My Way has featured both my alphabet chart, and my blog.  If you don't already read Pam's blog, you should go over and check it out.  She has ongoing linky parties for a wide range of sewing subjects so there are tons of inspirational posts, pattern reviews and tutorials linked up.

Secondly, my lovely Tiff is having her turn over at Speedy the Cheeky Housebunny so go on over and give her some comment love, she needs it, she's a diva who doesn't even have her own cushion!

2 comments:

Pam @Threading My Way said...

A well deserved feature, Wendy! Thanks heaps for the link back.

Clare said...

Thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog lots of luck with the Grow your own blog party
Clare x